Over time our placement process has been refined to make recruitment as simple as possible for students and companies alike. The life cycle of the placement process is:
- We contact companies about 2 months ahead of the placement schedule.
- Companies provide us with the necessary data regarding the Job Profile, etc.
- We then send a formal invitation to the companies.
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for the presentation & selection process.
- We announce the visit along with the details provided by the company to the students.
- We ask eligible students who are interested in the job to apply for the job a week before the visit.
- We provide essential details of applicants to the company.
- Every student who has applied for campus placementswill have to undergo the Campus Training Program. It includes In-house Training (Aptitude, Group Discussions and Mock Interviews, etc.), Guest Lectures, Workshops and Alumni Interaction.
- The company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.
- We book accommodation for company officials.
- Presentation hall, Computer Lab is arranged and student volunteers are allocated to take care of the logistics on campus.
- Selection Process takes place as per the requirement of the company. Online Registrations, Aptitude Test, Group Discussions followed by the Interviews.
- Once the companies are done with the selection process, recruiters have to provide the final list of selected students at the end of the procedure. After confirmation from the recruiters, successful students would be communicated.
- Students sign offer letter and a copy is forwarded to the company.
Some of the salient points of the placement process are:
- No registration charges.
- Computer Lab comprising of 100 computer systems. (Lab set up can be increased as per the company’s requirement, with the due permission of the management)
- Wi-Fi Campus with high internet speed.
- Large classrooms and halls for pre placement talks, written tests, group discussions, etc.
- LCD Projectors, Wireless and Collar Mikes.
- Air conditioned rooms for Interviews.
- A team of dedicated placement committee volunteers to work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.
- Arrangement for comfortable stay at the Institute Guest house or at the nearby premier hotel for the officials from the company.