Career Development & Placement Division (CDPD)
Over the years, CSAIST has consistently maintained the recruitment record with students exceeding expectations of recruiters. The Institute has been running a very proactive on campus placement programme. Under the supervision of a member of the teaching faculty, this programme has been very successful in providing the aspiring students, in the final years of their respective programmes, excellent placement opportunities in some of the leading organisations in various sectors of the industry.
CSAIST has established a Career Development and Placement Division with a view of providing career opportunities to the students. In today’s competitive world right jobs and placements for the student’s future is of great importance. The purpose of CDPD is to develop knowledge based partnerships and interaction with various institutions, corporate & IT firms and to proactively work to facilitate internships and placements for CSAIST students. CDPD is in constant touch with the industry and is working towards making campus interviews a regular feature in the institute.
CDPD also organizes all-round Career Development Programmes to improve soft skills, professional communication and personality through career counselling by professional agencies/experts. Students are also assisted in preparing professional resumes by conducting resume writing workshops. The Career and Placement Development division also assists the departments in organizing Industry oriented workshops, leadership talks, lectures, competitions, Curriculum Oriented Career Prospects Workshops including specialized niche areas.
CDPD takes extra efforts to invites best recruiters in the market during the internship and placement season. In order to overcome the drawback of mandatory following of the stiff curriculum of the University, CDPD organizes short term courses and training programmes with flexible curriculum to make our students fit into different sector with ease. The entrepreneurial frame of mind of our students has also received appreciation from the recruiters.
- Bridge the gaps between industries and the institution.
- Working closely with the students to guide them about industry requirements and expectations.
- Build and strengthen industry relations.
- Bring reputed companies on campus for hiring.
- Career guidance to the students.
- Student’s skill mapping and aligning them to job requirements.
- Career planning activities such as arranging guest lectures, industry visits and workshops.
- Building a strong connection among alumni, students and industries.
- Taking continuous feedback from industries and providing inputs for curriculum.
- Working closely with academic departments sharing the industry expectations and the latest trends.
- Creating a cohesive placement environment.
The Career Development & Placement Division helps the student to:
- Explore career and study options.
- Develop the skills that will impress prospective employers.
- Encourage to achieve ambitions.
- Find full or part-time jobs.
- Write resumes, covering letters and application forms.
- Prepare for industrial interviews, psychometric tests and assessment centres.
Moreover, in view of industry driven professional needs, students are trained on various emerging areas such as creativity, innovations, and technology. The placement team of CSAIST strongly believes that each and every student of CSAIST has a potential to contribute to the business world in a significant way. However, this potential cannot be realized in its full swing until we get cooperation, motivations, employment, and entrepreneurial opportunities from the corporate entities like yours. The placement team of CSAIST invites you to a more meaningful engagement with us.